Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-11-2015, 07:08 AM
It would hurt that evidently her emotional state had been causing her children to worry about her. There was no way for such a thing to be avoided of course, she couldn't not feel and apparently her children shared that same feature, their sympathies extending towards her in this rough time as well. It was sweet though of course, and she was very touched by the gesture however sheepish Aslan looked at having brought the topic up at all. "I'm surviving." She responded to him simply. It was the same phrase she and Legend had used, and it was rather fitting. Life went on, she wasn't ok with the truth her parent's lives wouldn't go on any longer but she would keep surviving herself.

It probably wasn't the greatest explanation or reassurance to give to her son however and the woman would swiftly find herself expanding upon the matter for his sake. "I miss them very much, and I always will, Aslan. But I'll be ok." She would refrain from reminding him of the fact that they were her parents, had raised her just the same as she had raised Aslan and his siblings, not wanting to put any comparison's into the boy's mind. He hopefully had a long time before he had to face a reality like her own though it was painful to think about still, the simple thought that one day she could bring her children the same grief.