Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-11-2015, 07:53 AM
Caught up in her own thought process for a moment she would miss the fact her son was watching her. She would turn back towards him when he spoke again, agreeing with her sentiment of them. She would lean into the touch and shake her head lightly at his comment. "Certainly not like he could." She responded light-heartedly. "But maybe I can try one day." It would be something nice for the entire family to do perhaps, they'd been too devastated when she shared the news with them all but they surely all had a story or two they'd want to share about Ahlon, Novel and Dutiron.

"How about you come with me now though, I need to check the borders, I think I could do with the help." It certainly didn't compare to the story telling and memory sharing she felt though some time with her son was still welcomed of course whatever it was they were doing. And so on they continued, Novella enjoying the unexpected company for her task. It was easy to forget they were adults now, they could certainly benefit from helping as much as the help was beneficial to the pack.