Damon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-11-2015, 06:08 PM

The woman greeted him with the same kind tone that he had offered to her in order to start up a conversation. He was very much drawn to wolves who reflected kinder natures as was his way. The woman admitted that she simply needed a change of scenery from the place that she called home and he could understand that all too well. Except, he had not wanted to leave his home but had instead been forced out and cast away like nothing. That was, of course, just him being a bitter soul. He kept the smile poised on her face as she asked him if it was his first time in the woods. "Aye, this is my first time here but I've been here a few days. I've set myself up a nice place to live for now until I can find another home." The words were spoken with grace as he looked around. She was right, it was beautiful. Very beautiful.

He supposed that he should give a name, and since she seemed to understand the common tongue, than he would continue to use the language instead of something like the language of the Brotherhood or the Ancient Language. "Forgive my terrible rudeness. I'm Damon Zamora, fallen heir of the Brotherhood and hopeful loner." He kept his tone the same, his soft accent being stretched out against the cold winter-like air that came with the spring time in the northern reaches of the lands. Would he be fortunate enough to get a name from her as well?