Always Amazed

Damon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-11-2015, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2015, 09:10 PM by Damon.)

The young loner listened with interest as the woman made observations given location and facts. His smile grew to be a bit brighter at the realization that the woman thought of him different from others in respects to durability. Often had he received compliments about this, most from the Brotherhood rankings, but most had been dry and insincere. He had just received it from a stranger which made him a bit more confident with himself. "I'd like to believe that I'm better adjusted to the cold than most." The man would admit this fact to the woman who would then introduce herself to him. A name.

Odette Adravendi, daughter to Ocena, Gargoyle, and Chrysanthe...and Alphess of Glaciem. Odette. A beautiful name... and an Alphess. He did not look shocked but his eyes widened a bit. How could he not realize she led? "Very nice to meet you, Queen Odette. I love challenge and the north does provide it but I also enjoy beating the heat. I prefer colder weather hence my setting up base in this beautiful forest."