size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-11-2015, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2015, 10:01 PM by Valentine.)

A peace offering, huh? He accepted them wordlessly doing, for once, what someone else commanded. She kept speaking and he let her, listening intently. Much to his surprise, she apologized. He wasn't sure if it was an all encompassing apology for what, but he was going to treat it as such. Pregnancy was something that would always be a mystery to him, but he could sympathize.

Having heard her say, the brute didn't know what to think. "I understand," he shrugged, "Well, as much as I can. But," This was the hard part. As an alpha he had to make tough decisions...and this was one of them. "How can I trust someone who would keep such an important secret from me? Children, Dione!" His voice was low and intense, never rising to a shout but nonetheless powerful. "And I'm sorry, but I can't overlook that."

The brute pulled himself all the way out of the tunnel and sank to his haunches before the little green fae. "I believe you are capable. I believe you are good at what you do and I can appreciate that." He paused, thinking. "I'm not going to kick you to the curb," he said gently, "But for your deceit I am going to demote you to Legionary." If she was too ill to tell him, then Novaro could have easily come and told him for her. There was no excuse for not telling him.

"Speaking" "Thinking"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.