ardent

Demons Never Die [Meeting]

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
06-01-2013, 06:42 PM

Evelette would be the first to move, her crystalline blue eyes widening as blood challenged blood, such ferocity, such aggression, was Valhalla not supposed to be a family? Was this not the same blood Syrinx had been so adamant to protect a few moments prior? No, this could not be, such hatred, such animosity! It made her see the error of her own ways and for the first time she felt guilt for what she had done to Morgan. The ivory woman's jaws would part, panic and horror blossoming in her gaze as the two ripped from their positions, coming after one another with blood lust and hatred brimming in the snarls and naps that ripped free from their chests. She wanted to speak, to say something, anything to make them stop, to make them see, but no words would fall and the ivory goddess would turn to their maker who watched in silent horror.

Her feet would propel her before her brain could catch up as the massive leader would collapse upon the earth. Her lithe bodice was traipsing over the terrain without thought or care for her own safety, someone's talons racked her flank but she had set her sights upon the King, the male she had never met personally but had heard so much goodness about. Scaling the stone and paying no one else any mind, she would nudge her body beneath his side, allowing his head and upper torso to rest against her own, a cushion. She was no healer, she knew not how to fix him, but God damn it he did not deserve to die alone.

A horrendous howl would rip from her larynx, a sound demanding a healer, anyone, everyone. His children would have to wait, she couldn't save all three, and she had chosen the elder. She wrapped her neck around the base of his own, cradling him to her, in a desperate attempt to stop whatever had seized his body. She had never felt so useless in all her life.

(((OOC: I realize I power-played Cairo a bit and if y'all want me to change it I will ;) )))

Speech!