Damon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-11-2015, 11:36 PM

The woman began to speak of how good it was to meet wolves like him who liked a challenge. He had met a world full of them but it would seem that no one was interested in that anymore. That was truly saddening. He was about to ask what she meant about 'how hard it had been' but she then spoke, shocking him enough to allow his jaw to decline a bit to leave his mouth slightly open. She described a place full of challenges and he couldn't help but grin. Was she offering the loner a home within her pack? "I'd accept, but you just met me... how do you know I'm not dangerous." The words were a slight tease as he was a very humorous natured wolf but that quickly changed to a grateful tone. "I kid of course. I'd gladly accept any challenge you can give me. In terms of what I do best, which I'd like to think you'd like to know as Queen, is hunting. I could do it all day but I've also got an interest in learning to fight. I'm not good at it right now." He gave a wide smile that partially exposed his canines which made him look more goofy than anything.