Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-12-2015, 07:58 AM

He knew she hadnt believed that the shy boy king could ever be incharge of a pack, but the fact of the matter was that is is in charge. At least until he decided to abandon them just as every other Xanilov had. "I know you dont, I just worry that he will leave as did his female predecessors." he would voice softly. She knew just as well as he did that Ebony had trouble keeping an alpha. So far the only one that made any sense in leaving was Katja. The pack hadn't been hers to keep, it had been entrusted to her until the Xanilov children came of age. Upon their return they were, in his opinion, old enough only in body not in mind.

"The only place he moved was the steppe to the Rock Garden. Firefly lake is still part of Ebony." the man knew how it felt to leave and come back to change...but he did not know how she felt. She hadnt left of her own free will, only she knew how she felt and all he could do was guess and be there for her. "Callisto, you can stay in my den for as long as you'd like. If you need anything all you have to do is ask. Kass has asked that there be warrior and healer training so there will be pleanty to do..." he didnt know what else to say, or if there was even anything else to say.

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)