I love the way you hate me

Dione

gems
size
build
player
01-13-2015, 11:56 AM
ooc;; set directly after the meeting.

She was enraged, her whole body alight with the savage need to bite into something and rip at it. Tiny body would tremble and quiver with these barely contained emotions as she stalked away from the pack meeting, not giving her children a chance to saw anything to anyone. The green demon would keep them close, herding them rather then allowing them to trail behind her like she usually did. That bubbly demeanour all but devoured in the heat of her rage. Bushy tail would flip and twitch, lips curled back into a contorted sneer turned snarl as teeth clicked every so often at imaginary opponents. She was done. DONE! Done with this and this pack and these wolves. She was sick and tired of it all. The tiny demon would whirl on her mate when they were half way to their home, half way to the boarder and well far enoug away from the rest of the pack to be overheard. She was trembling, the entirety of her tiny body quivering as she stood before Novaro, unsure if he was feeling the same things as her. "I want to leave, this whole fucking pack. Ugh! Did you hear how they spoke about me, about our children! They shouldn't have to grow up with this. And Valentine! Does he not think us capable of training our own children?!?" Her voice would rise and fall in both volume and pitch as she turned and began pacing, trying to calm herself before she lashed out at the closest thing.