ardent

Standing toe to toe

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
01-13-2015, 08:45 PM

His fangs sank in deeper into his flesh as they collided. Moderate wounds became more severe, blood dripping from the wounds and matting her fur. As splayed jaws came down across his face, fangs sinking into his eyes, jaws immediately attempting to snap shut. A satisfying pop would resonate as blood and eyeball jelly seeped across her tongue. He would immediately release her, jerking away, possibly furthering the damage to his already sightless eyes. His groans was pain were like music to her ears. A sneer would curl her lips, blood staining her fangs. A deep bubble of laughter would roll off her tongue, quivering her sides. He would try and stand, though he was weak, and came tumbling back to the earth at her paws.

It was surprise when a chuckle slipped from his lips, though his words were amusing. He had a point. Tuarig was blind. Though Taurig had also lost his balls. "Now I just need to rob you of your balls and you'll be all set." Icy words fell easily. Her coral gaze racked his form lazily, lingering in places more than others. It was a tempting thought. He was already so defenseless, unable to even stand. How easy it would to just snap her jaws around his precious jewels. But where was the fun in that? "Return home before I change my mind." She would coo, words much warmer this time, though still dripping with venom. She would step towards to nudge him to his feet, her motions far from gentle. What fun it would be to force him to rely on her to find his way to the border. A smirk toyed with her lips, eyes dancing with wicked amusement.

"Speech"