Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
01-13-2015, 10:24 PM
The alabaster and ebony she-pup could hear the sounds of snarling and growling as a battle had consumed her, causing her to dodge a few moves before she had been caught in the crossfire. Her tail was tucked between her legs as she listened to the male pup and weaved out of the way, thankful that the orange colored dame had come and helped save her. But, Mystic felt horrible that due to her foolish behavior, someone was risking their life for her. But, when he could smell her father approaching the scene, her heart stopped dead in her tracks. What had she done?! Her father would now probably try and get in the battle, and if he got hurt or worse, she would not even know what to do.

He stopped in front of her, asking her what was going on. She hung her head, tail tucked between her legs, eyes closing so only her dark lids could be noticeable to the older brute that was her father. "Daddy, the dark woman that the orange woman is fighting almost tried to hurt me because she forced me to be her slave...If I did not cooperate, she would hurt me..." She approached her father and nudged his chest, eyes showing sadness and regret. "I'm sorry, Father, I did not wish for this to happen...I promise I won't leave the den again unless you're with me..."