ardent

e x t r a t e r r e s t r i a l

Aeil

gems
size
build
player
06-01-2013, 09:34 PM

Her eyes widened at the idea of there being more structures like the wall. She thought that if this a lovely piece of scenery, then the others would be even better! Aeil's tail began to wag behind her in an excited manner as her thoughts started to run with the idea. Her eyes began to have a faraway look until she remembered the conversation with Lovatt. She pulled herself back to the present and looked back to the friendly male in front of her. "Sorry, Lovatt. I didn't mean to space out like that." Her fur became a bit lighter - or darker - when she blushed at her honesty. "I was just wondering about the other structures you were talking about..how they came to be, too." Aeil offered an apologetic smile and reclined to her slender haunches.
"There is a pack there?" she asked curiously, wondering what they thought of the structures they lived nearby. She figured they probably lost the glamour after awhile. Leaning her head to the side, Aeil blinked and said, "I have heard there are a few packs around, but, I have yet to know anything of them." She recalled the meeting she had with Gerhardt, causing her smile to widen and her tail to wag side-to-side. "I wonder how each pack works, Lovatt. I suppose my ignorance is obvious, huh?" She shyly shrugged and wrapped her tail loosely around her hind legs. "You're definitely right about the wolves having power. With knowledge like that, they could probably tell us a thing or two."
The dark gray femme uncoiled her tail and raised a hind paw to scratch behind her right ear. She hit the right spot and after a few scratches, the itch went away. After lowering her foot, she asked, "What has brought you out here today, Lovatt?"

"speeeeech"