ardent

Help, I'm Dying.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
01-13-2015, 10:42 PM

He was a foolish boy. He was inexperienced and had no business fighting her. Rage spread white hot through her veins. Her fangs met their mark cross his neck, though immediately she would release him, it was not a worthy hold. His head would thrash back and forth, shredding the heavy fat and flesh over the lefts side of her neck. Moderate wounds would quickly become severe and would likely scar. Her left forepaw would also land on his own left forepaw. She would seek to rotate her left foreleg outward, so as she grind her paw against his left forepaw. He would move again, releasing his grip on her neck. She would use through brief seconds to side step with her hips to her right, bringing them to a slight angle. This would cause his jaws to slice into her left shoulder, leaving behind moderate lacerations, though he obtained no grip.

She would strike like a snake. Splayed jaws sought to come down across his face, her crown having tipped to her right so that jaws could point to her right. She sought to come down across both his eyes, though her goal was not to blind him. No, she would scar his pretty little face, give them both an everyday reminder of the sins they committed. She would lash out merciless, hoping that her jaws met their mark across his face.

All the while defenses remained in place: eyes narrowed, ears pinned, hackles raised, neck scrunched, shoulder rolled forward, legs spread equidistant and bent at the joint, toes splayed, claws digging into the ground, weight evenly distributed, head level with spine, chin tucked, tail straight and aligned with her spine.

"CATALEYA vs COLTEN for COHEN/MAIM (FACIAL SCARRING): round 2/2"

occ- i apologize if these posts are all over the place. But you should all be proud, I just fought myself! And spreed it!!