Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-14-2015, 09:37 PM

He appreciated her words, but delayed the departure for a moment. Apparently, he needed to collect necessary bearings from his home and Odette couldn't help but nod her head. "That is all right with me," she said, warm smile still dancing across her face. Odette had gone without food for awhile when she was merely a pup, but even now at two years old, she could remember the harsh reality of being starved for weeks. She wasn't sure if he had gone through the same thing at one point; if he had, she understood.

While she waited, she padded around the familiar frozen trees. The way they gleamed in the sunlight made her sigh in amazement. They always caught her offguard, even though she had been there more than once to enjoy their beauty. In her opinion, she thought her home was even better, considering all that could be experienced from either the woods or waterfall. "If this place provided more prey for my pack, I would have moved here just for the majesty that can be seen from these wondrous trees." Her smile widened and she broke her gaze from the frozen tree before turning to look at Damon. "You chose a nice place to stay."

"Speech"