ardent

Strongest Allies (HERA)

Hera

gems
size
build
player
01-16-2015, 06:48 AM

Another excited giggle would escape her muzzle as Desp proposed 'the unknown' as their exploring destination. She ducked her head to dodge her sister's pale paw as it came towards her ear, reaching out with her own paw to swat playfully at Desp's retreating paw, her brown and orange tipped tail wagging excitedly. Her white ears perked with intrest at Desponia's addition to her proposition. It never took much to convince her to go exploring anyway, but her sister made the deal all the sweeter. She knew their mother had been upset and stressed a lot recently so maybe telling her all about their adventures would make her feel better! Hera's tail wagged excitedly again and she puffed out her chest as she took on the stance of what she thought a noble, brave explorer would look like. "Yes! Let's go and s'plore the unknown! All the dark caves and thick jungles will be no match for us!" she declared proudly, her silver gaze shining with excitement.

And she knew just where to start! She gave a little gasp and hopped up and down in place at her idea. "I know where we can start! Come on!" She got in one last swipe with one of her front paws at her sister's dark ear before turning and hopping off in the direction of the pack's border. She knew how their mother felt about them leaving the pack lands so she would keep their exploring in the boundaries... or at least close by. It wouldn't take them long to get to the very edge of the teritory, the edge defined by a heavy scent of Uncle Helios and Aunt Natalya and even a little bit of their mother along with a mildly worn path where many patrols had been done. Where Hera's attention was, however, was a small cave that was located just a few feet from the border on their side of the line. "I saw it the other day when I was chasing a rabbit, but I didn't get to look in it cause I would have lost the rabbit if I did!" The entrance was barely visible since a tree limb had fallen across it and blocked half of the moderate sized entrance. However, Hera was sure that she and her sister were still small enough to slip inside.

Speech Others Thinking