Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-16-2015, 06:23 PM
"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Svetlana would give a laugh. His offer was kind, even if he hadn’t seen her companion. It was more the idea of how Leo would react to that particular little polar fox if he did see her after this. “Thank you, though I’d be careful how you phrase things with her. Korrin is well, a rather spunky little thing. I know she’s fine, wherever she is.” She didn’t feel the need to point out that Korrin was directly female either, Leo wouldget that from context. The gray female could imagine the fox if she met the young man now. “Male has seen Svet? Where!?” Probably followed by some ankle biting if his response wasn’t quick or helpful enough. The two had their quirks, for sure, but it was Korrin who kept her balanced.

Svet would shift a little, digging through her memory. “You know... I think I may have known relatives of yours. Perhaps they were even your parents. Are the names Epipiron and Maverick familiar at all?” She had been young when the two wolves were part of Ebony. A Lord and Lady... Though that was about all she could remember. The female’s last name, Avarendi, was the one she could remember strongly. Could it be such irony that the children of former alphas would be meeting like this?

Ooc:: Proooobably spelled the last name wrong but hey I didn't have internet in front of me to look it up when I typed this. xD

[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]