gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
01-16-2015, 06:29 PM

He knew very well the confusion of adolescence, though surely his own childhood had been much different from his children's. He only lived with his mother for the first two years of his life, marrying Novella and suddenly having an immense amount of family had been quite an adjustment. With his soul mate's help he'd found himself as alpha at her side. He'd been taught to always do his best, and apparently the strategy had worked. He'd fathered his own three children, and would be known in the Destruction legacy. Did his children aspire to do the same?

The sound of his daughter's voice would draw him from his thoughts, her need for him easily bringing him to his paws and in search of her form. His children were young adults now, it was time for them to really start making life choices. He only hoped he taught them well enough that they chose the right path. For a long time he had been sick, leaving Novella with an impressive work load. Not that he could ever doubt his wife. No, they would be marvelous at whatever they chose.

Her form would be found rather quickly, and with no shame he would draw forward to embrace his only daughter with a kiss on her head. "Hello my love," His voice would be offered as he stepped back, giving her space once again. "I suppose you didn't need me to just say hello?" He'd ask, lowering his haunches to the ground to get more comfortable.

""