gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
01-17-2015, 02:01 AM
Ara was quick to make sure Novel knew this was not a set in stone plan, but she already knew that it was only a thought. Though one she might have enjoyed were it a real possibility. Hymn and Psalm could very well be the only children she ever had, and the thought didn't disturb her in the least. She didn't wish to go through pregnancy again, she did not want to birth another litter.. but she too felt the sadness that not having her boys there with them would bring.

The pale she wolf snuggled closer to Ara as she pulled her in for a tighter embrace, the reassurance of her affections easily relaxing the girl. She would let herself get lost in her love's eyes as she returned her smile, "I would take it in a heartbeat." her voice a soft whisper, knowing that Ara would do everything in her power to keep her from experiencing the pain she still found herself struggling with. She'd made incredible progress over the last season, in no small thanks to Ara. "I love you, so much." the small she wolf confessed quietly, her bright eyes looking up into Ara's gaze.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]