Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-17-2015, 03:29 PM

Dægmar took in the new faces, sorting them in her mind and goodness were there a lot of them.  The meeting started soon and the wraith listened attentively, glossing over the names of Dione's spawn. They would be thing 1, thing 2 and so on to her.  She huffed.  Training warriors was one thing but she was not a circus trainer, someone else could teach the freaks to fight.  Ears perked at the sound of Arcanum… ahhhh yes.  Queen Cataleya, so she was back on the throne, hm?  Dægmar wondered how the other might feel to see her former Marquis.  It would be delicious to meet her with a similar rank of course the competition was going to be tight.  She knew that much for sure.  Well… nothing ventured, nothing gained.  

Dægmar stepped forward.  "I know we've only known each other for a little while but I proved myself to your mother as Marquis of Arcanum at one point.  I would seek the title again."  Emerald gaze slid sideways as she watched Dione and her husband slink off.  "Awww…. leaving so soon?  What a shame.  Guess that means there are more openings?"