Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-17-2015, 08:34 PM

The wolf would speak again, answering his question politely. It seemed that she, too, was new here. Nagendra’s smile broadened slightly, pleased by the common ground that had just been unlocked. ”Ah, same here,” he added in, still smiling. He shifted his weight to one side, and twirled the end of his tail gently. The woman would then introduce herself – refreshingly well-mannered. He was glad that they would not continue their talk nameless to one another. ”My name is Nagendra Bahri. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Yurella,” he said, testing her name on his own tongue and dipping down in a slight bow. Yurella, a pretty name, he thought.

In the next moment, the slender male would glance back to the cave opening and then at his new company again, lifting a single brow. ”Care to join me inside? I’m much for exploring, and this just begs to be seen,” he offered, still donning the slightly askew smirk of his. He had no intention of not seeing it, even if he had no company to share the wonder with. But it would be nice to have someone to chat with while walking. Also like her, it had been a while since he had met anyone, and despite his inclination towards wandering and contemplating in solitude, Nagendra was still a very social creature with perpetuating social needs.