Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
01-18-2015, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2015, 08:58 PM by Motif I.)

A month has passed since she had left Shaye in the paws of her family. There wasn't a day that went by where she didn't think about her sweet ray of sunshine, worry about her and wonder how she was doing. She had a sense that nothing terrible had happened, but also the gloomy knowledge that if something did she would be too far away to be able to do anything about it. All in all, missing Shaye made her worry. Rhythm was not a stranger to her worries, she saw the girl almost on a daily bases, so perhaps it wouldn't surprise the other when Motif made her way to her sisters den – well the two had separate dens they where often both in one or the other – and made her way inside.

Rhythm was relaxing on the floor of her den, but Motif could see that she was awake. Making her way to her sisters side she curled up there in a way that allowed her to look her sister in the eye. “Rhythm, can I ask something of you?” she wondered softly, starting her train of thoughts with that question, and would continue on quickly. “I want to go back for Shaye, Shai has had him for a month, and..” Motif grinned sheepishly. “Its my turn again, I want her” she admitted.

""