gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-19-2015, 01:26 AM

Dione almost seemed to question her monster finding skills as the woman tilted her head slightly and gazed at her daughter. Ganja wouldn't back down though, monsters killed fun so this boy could not be a monster. The pretty boy would keep himself silent as her mother would pass a quick judgement after looking around for a moment. Her actions might have seemed curious but Ganja knew not to question her mother's ways. She would be given a rather pleasing answer, the result causing her tail to wag excitedly before the question would set her back. What was she going to call him. Bright red eyes would look him over once more, he hadn't given her a name earlier so what she called him was entirely up to her. Contemplating him rather deeply she would suddenly announce, "he looks kinda like an owl. Can I call him 'Hoot?" Dione would drag the meal closer to the little wolves, offering the flesh to make them stronger. Losing a bit of her interest in her new pet the little green bud pounced on her dinner.
""  

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]