gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
01-19-2015, 09:53 AM
Do you ever remember something that no one believes you about in your childhood or says you were just dreaming about it or something? Well even if you think it was a dream you should share it because who doesn't love childhoods xD

I've had a few:

One time I was trying to get something off the top of the TV and one of my brother's disc's fell and broke, so he twisted my arm and I had to have it in a sling. This was like before school when I had daycare xD I tell my mom this all he time and she says my brother would never do that and I imagined it all.

Also, when I was probs in grade school my mom would NEVER leave me home alone, so I woke up from my nap or whatever and the entire house was empty. A terrified me was running up and down the halls and stairs screaming for my siblings and parents, but no one was there. They all came in through the door and I was still in tears. My mom said she would have never left me home alone, but they could have been outside or something, right?

I was just going through my old medical records and remembered I took pills in 2nd grade to help me focus or whatever. I just talked to my mom and she was like "No that was your brother" but my brother is totally 10 years older then me so I can not be confused about mixing up our lives

I also have/had recurring dreams that I just always remembered since I has little.

I have like a hundred of these but one that I always tell people is that me and my siblings and mother no offense to my dad or anything lived at my Daycare center and this black-clothed man/person came in and shot my mom and me and my siblings just looked at her like "eww". Normally you'd be concerned or something xD

Chrono wants to be creepy and know what you guys remember from your childhoods, if it was like a freak accident or your dad ran over your cat or something xD