size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-19-2015, 01:28 PM

The female seemed to be quite jumpy, hopping around like a rabbit until she introduced the two wolves. And then she spoke again, and his brows shot upwards. Wait, she came here just to ask if he had seen a wolf? A growl of irritation left his mouth, hackles raising somewhat. "You mean to tell me that you came here just to search for a wolf? You have a nose miss, use it. I have not seen a wolf of that name or looks, as I am rather busy with my own pack. Have you tried howling for them?" he asked, head tilting as he tried to calm his growing rage. Who came to a pack just to ask for a wolf, unless they could smell them within? Tail rose and curled over his back, eyes cutting towards the male that was with her. He seemed to be cautious, not liking what his mate was doing. "Unless you have actual business with Abaven, I am going to ask you to leave," he rumbled. He wasn't usually like this with strangers, even more so if they were looking to join his pack. But to come in search of a wolf who's smell was no where within it? It seemed rather stupid, and a waste of his time. He had much more important things to be doing.