gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
01-19-2015, 04:18 PM

Amalia was curled up within the den, chest slowly rising and falling in her restful state. She had been busy in her studies of herbs, diving head first into it to keep her busy. It wasn't often that she got some good rest, and at last she had a few moments of silent. But when a small voice called out, her blue eyes slowly blinked open. She didn't know that voice, but she knew that scent. Vitus. Ears pulled forward as her head rose off the ground, the shape of her son silhouetted before her. Did he just... speak? And say that he was sorry? Little rabbit tail wagged with vigor, her small form nearly launching off the ground as she pushed herself upwards and wrapped her neck around his own. "Vitus! I have missed you my baby, my precious baby," she said, nuzzling and nibbling at his scruff. He had been gone away for so long, and she missed his quiet attention. She loved all the kids with all her heart, and she disliked it when they were gone for so long. "You have nothing to be sorry for, I'm just glad you're home," Amalia didn't want to let him go, her right foreleg coming up and around Vitus, trying to pull him even closer to her pale body.

A small, happy whine left her throat as she held her son, but reluctantly she backed up to look at him. He had bulked up a lot in his time away, and looked like he had been working hard to make himself bigger. "Well well now, it looks like you have grown in more than just height! What have you been up to?" she asked, her eyes sparkling as she looked him up and down. He was turning into a very, very handsome young man, and she knew that it would only be a matter of time before she was chasing the ladies away from her baby.

"Talk" "You" Think