Commoner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Alamea
01-19-2015, 06:25 PM
((Apologies in advance if this is kinda crappy, my laptop has just straight up refused to connect to the Internet so I had to make this on the phone.))

Novocaine grunted as the queen's call echoed towards him. The black butch had yet to show her face and he was growing ever more agressive because of it. The last fight training hadn't helped much either. He craved a new victim, potentially one for the whole pack to focus it's ire upon. The red woman had fled like a cowarcoward and since they had been left to fester. A part of him hoped Catalya's call would spell a new target for their venom. One he would gladly accept. The silver queen may have been a bitch, but dammit if she wasn't their bitch!

So he would plod, not unhappily towards the congregation. Single steel blue orb turned upon the queen in expectation as he seated himself. Briefly he cast a glance about for the red boy he had fought earlier... Not here?
Please note: Novocaine is missing his right eye entirely, an empty socket is all that remains in its stead. Not all of his tables reflect that as of yet!

[Image: Novocaine_zps6b647269.png]