ardent

like changing seasons

Pamela

gems
size
build
player
01-20-2015, 12:48 AM

Pamela’s smile would falter when he first spoke. His reply to her was that solid monotone, that same voice she always heard. Emotion... Such things were not heart. She could feel, she could smell and taste... But her sense of sight, her sense of hearing, were those dulled. The female would shift a bit awkwardly, having meant no offense, though she would reamin where she was, not one so easily detered, and certainly not one to simply turn tail and run just because things didn’t appear to be going as planned. But it would appear things shifted again, when he spoke again, saying that they had simply been there since he’d been born. She let out a soft sight of relief, closing her eyes.

“You know... I don’t even know what a nose looks like?” Her voice was serious, just a bit saddened. “I suppose it was an odd question to ask you... But I’m afraid my eyes don’t work the same as everyone elses. I wasn’t even sure if you were really a wolf, or just some unique member of the canine family.” Pamela opened her gaze, turning it to his shadowy figure. “But I would guess it’s been there since birth. Who knows, maybe one of my siblings stuck it on there to be funny.” Pamela would manage a little smile.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Riv