size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-20-2015, 10:45 AM

She would not deny his sweetness and the obvious want to help her injured self. How she had been so clumsy she was still unsure, but here she was almost immobile quite at the mercy of the stranger that had found her. First he would offer to help her home, but she found uncertainties in his plan, she couldn't have been much smaller than he was, she wouldn't have him hurting himself for her sake. He would easily agree to her request though, accepting it with a word before taking her seriously and starting his task.

Her eyes were slits as she watched him, her head pounding with a headache. She might have really enjoyed his presence were she not injured. Hopefully she could meet him again once healed. "My name is, Rhythm Destruction." Dark lips would utter softly, "I'm a messenger and healer-in-training in Abaven. Though, obviously in need of much more training since I can't even keep myself in one piece." She'd give a weak chuckle as her eyes opened slightly to see his reaction. "You probably shouldn't try to carry me either, I don't want you to hurt yourself." She made sure to add, her concussed mind almost having left it out.

""