Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
01-20-2015, 06:08 PM
He wouldn't catch the eye roll during his presentation but he would see her shift uncomfortably. She didn't seem quite ready to be away from him yet, though was obviously unimpressed with his theatrics. He was confident though, and had every intention of making her see how much she needed him. Surely her season was a burden, surely the relief he could bring would be enough to convince the girl. However he lineage would be much more interesting to him than her heat if only for the moment.

She seemed to stop, caught quite off guard at his simple question. She would watch him suspiciously, obviously taken back by his sudden awareness of her sire. His grin would grow as she confirmed his suspicion, "I was born into his pack," his comment was given with a slight shrug, "Pretty small world it seems.." He'd trail off, sun lit gaze falling back to her form. "I know we've only just met, but it would please me greatly if you took a walk with me." This time he was really taking a chance. She'd barely spoken to him and now he was asking if she would go with him, but hey there was always a chance.