gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-21-2015, 01:58 AM

Walk | Talk | Think 

The item that he sought had been right where he left it, settled into a little nook inside of the den he shared with Alamea, brought to him and found by Warja at his request. He carried it within his jaws, a curious piece of rope wound around on itself and knotted so as to keep its shape, old and yet still intact. He was not altogether sure of how old it was exactly and hoped dearly that it would hold together for the purpose he had chosen for it. Otherwise the game he had planned would be over much too soon and there would end up being no prize for the winner.

He was careful with it, needlessly so, as he traveled through the Gulley, away from the pack members that he had left within their meeting group, and out into the Prairie, stepping well away from the border it shared by the Gulley. They were going to need plenty of room for this, and the openness of the Prairie was going to be perfect for it. He chose his spot, set the knotted necklace down in front of him, and raised his muzzle to issue forth another call, beckoning those who were either curious or interested in participating. In what, they were soon to find out.

He waited until they had arrived, glancing at all of them as they showed and then once at the piece of rope on the ground before him before addressing them as a whole to explain the rules of the game. "I'd like to introduce you to our first activity. My daughter has kindly gotten this for me," he stated, lowering his head to pick up the rope piece between his teeth and set it down again, "which will be given to the winner. In order to win, you must be the last wolf holding it when I call time. Play fair, and play nice." With the rules given, Rune turned and backed away, leaving the rope necklace open for claiming by the first eager participant.

OOC: Okay, so the rules of the game. You'll all be fighting over [this] necklace. The point of the game is to steal it from whoever currently has it and hope that you're the last one holding it when Rune and I end the game. So after the first person claims it, another person can respond saying they stole it (you aren't allowed to protect it from others trying to take it; if you want it again, steal it again), and then another, and when time is called whoever was the last to post with it gets to keep it! For ease of the game, it might be best to keep posts short and around the minimum, but I kind of feel like that goes without saying. xD Anyway, good luck and have fun! (PS: Someone try to remind me when it's done that I need to purchase the large accessory pass for this!)