Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
01-21-2015, 02:40 AM

The dame was stretched out on warm stone, her fiery bodice soaking it up. She felt so in her element here, the volcano humming softly. The heat fed into her, and her limbs stretched out as a yawn broke free. She was about to take a little rest until Glacier's howl called out of the family. She jumped to her paws in an instant, ember eyes burning like a dull fire. Voltage had gone away with their brother, and she was instantly saddened that she couldn't go with them. While she loved all her siblings with all her heart, she was the closest with her electric price. Grinning she hopped up onto a small cliff that jutted out of the mount, walking along it like a balance beam towards her siblings. Being up high she was able to easily spot her mountainous brother, and the yellow beast she had her eyes on. Bunching her muscles she aimed to jump on the two, until two new faces were seen behind them. She frowned, narrowing her gaze at them. Picking up a red rock she kicked it in the groups direction, a slight breeze rustling her flame and coal coat as she put on a wicked grin. "Coming to my volcano without permission again? What have I told you brutes before? Entry without a sacrifice to the mighty fire goddess will not gain access!" she beamed, winking at the little ones. They were obviously a new litter from their parents, she could tell it by the sadness that surrounded her dear lightening boy.

Serefina picked her way down the side of the mountain, nosing into Volt's left side of his neck and nipping his softly. Tipping her muzzle towards her ear, she pressed words there that were only for his ears. "If you don't cheer up I'm going to have to whip you back into shape," her vocals were teasing, another nip placed at the base of her ear. She moved to her icy brother, raising herself up on her hind legs to try and place a kiss on his forehead, placing her fiery paws on either of his shoulders. "You're safe from being tossed in the volcano this time, brother. But next time you better bring me a treat," she said with another wink. This damn heat season made her eat more than her share of food. Righting herself, she moved back over to Volt and wrapped her body nearly around him. the middle of her back at his face as her top half curved to his right, her rump towards his left. Eyes took in the two young ones, studying them. They seemed to be at least a year old, fully grown. One seemed to be as small as Gale, which made her smile. "Looks like our little Gust isn't the smallest after all."

The girl's eyes narrowed even further when she looked at the two. They were too young to be a new litter... and then it all clicked. Selini and Arcus. It had been a year since she had last seen these two, and they were certainly older now. Her eyes flew open a bit wider, a single paw raising up as she placed it on Voltage's back, tapping it a few times. It was almost like she was trying to grab his attention, but she knew she already had it. She just wasn't sure if she was making this all up or if she was really seeing this for her own eyes. "I didn't think that I would ever see you too again," she said softly, her smile turning into one that was more truthful than tricky. The flame warrior walked towards them, her pelt running along Voltage's as she did so. Looking down at them she grinned, nuzzling each of their cheeks. "Welcome home, you rug-rats," she said, ever teasing.