Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-02-2013, 02:38 PM
He?d always thought that he would be with his family for a long time. Despite their rocky upbringing, having found his siblings once more inspired a long dead hope within the brute. That despite their differences, and not really having been there for his siblings like he should have, that they could spend the rest of their lives like a family should. But that hope was short-lived. It didn?t matter now because things would never be the same for them. Octavian was gone and there was no getting him back.

And then Loccian was moving towards him, pressing her neck against his, resting her head against his shoulder, her words muffled by his coat as she spoke. She thanked him pressing herself against him more. His own eyes closed shut as he pressed his chin against the back of her neck, embracing his sister, wanting to comfort her. He was all she had left now. Her words pierced through him to his very core. How much of a terrible brother he?d been for the past few years? Loccian my dear sister? his words became strangled as the unshed tears finally spilled from his eyes, trailing down his cheeks to loose themselves within Loccian?s fur. I have wronged you for so many years?but I too have missed you dearly? The torrent of tears was relentless, spilling down his face. He?d been strong for too long.

OOC: eek short >.<