Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-21-2015, 06:18 AM
When she saw her adopted father get his jaw broken, Zisa stared in shock as they turned their attention to her mother. Asking if it was true, if Freyr really was their father; the gold and black male had gotten up with a strange shake of his head, and left. When Akemi snapped, saying that it wasn't true, Zisa's heart broke. She couldn't trust her mother's and adopted father's family not to ruin her life. The tiny female's violet eyes narrowed, and she glared at Thor and Hati, two wolves she would never claim as family, now. She stepped forwards, her lips twitching in a snarl, her fur bristling as she growled at the two wolves. The small pup had never felt such anger towards another creature, until now. She wanted to rip their tongues out so they couldn't ruin any other pups' lives. When she spoke, her voice was a low puppyish growl, brimming with hatred towards the two. "You dare? You dare break my da-uncle's jaw, and then ruin our lives?" Her rage grew, and she spoke the next statement with a snap of her small jaws. "I will never call you family. You are nothing to me!"

When that was said, Zisa turned her head and followed her father, fur still bristling in anger.

--EXIT ZISA--