Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-21-2015, 11:14 AM

Novaro Red

OOC: Sorry this took so long! My muse is meh.

He wasn't particularly interested in the meeting anyway. He wasn't really much of a great asset to this pack either really, though he didn't hate it as much as he used to. That was a start, Though he was always fond of being a loner, he wouldn't complain about being stuck here either, or atleast try. He would swiftly follow his wife, exiting the meeting with their children in tact. They would not say a word until they where near their home, his pace fast to keep up with her temper. As soon as they stopped though Dione's fury would come across, though atleast it was within reason. " Then we Shall leave Dione, I'm sure Valentine will understand our departure and replace us with those who actually want to be here. I don't want our children to be brought up as though they where freaks, and a joke. Their colours are unique, that's all. Of course were able to train our children, and I'll make sure we train them the best that we possibly can. Besides, I'm sure the pack won't be thrilled to train.... children, No one will miss us here, anyway- I never really bonded with anyone." The thought that they were even considering to leave was exciting, they would have no rules, no duty... He respected Valentine, though Novaro knew he didn't fit into Imperium as much as he would have liked.

"Speaking"
Art by NEFFS & Table by Layla/fiftyblackroses
TABLE NOT FREE FOR USE