ardent

You got the bullets, I got the gun

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
01-21-2015, 04:34 PM

They would all come, one by one, as loyal as always. First would be Skadi, followed by Aerndis and Amarant. Caeto and Aislinn were next, and all were greeted with a simple dip of her crown. Neios would be next, her name rolled off his tongue. She would return his smirk as he took a seat, towering over the rest of the pack. Her daughter would be the next, though the girl came in with all of hells fury in tow. Atka and Basanti, Meinx and Maija with Ecaterina in tow. Niketas. Much to her surprise, Kylar would arrive, with Aster in tow. They both sat beside her, though she would practically feel her husbands disapproval radiating off him. There was only one source that could cause it. Neios. She said nothing. The last to arrive would be Freya and Novocaine. She would watch the girl closely, it had not gone unnoticed that she disapproved of the treatment of the little whore and Colten.

Once everyone was seated and silent, she would begin. "For those who don't know, Solstice is gone. Disbanded after their weak alphas fled our grasp." Lips curled with distain. "But Pantheon has found themselves on my radar after a grave mistake." Eyes danced with wicked mischief. "Soon they too with feel our wraith." Her voice echoed, demanding the attention of her crowd. Undoubtedly the news would bring them joy. "Politics aside, you should all welcome the two latest editions to the pack, Aster and Dahlia, who will each receive the rank of Prince and Princess, as my children." Her gaze would drift to both of her children, including her sulking daughter.

"As for other ranks. Aerndis and Skadi will be promoted to Marquis, you will both be expected to hold regular training sessions." She would look to the two woman, expecting that they work together closely. "Aislinn, Neios, and Niketas are the only warriors." Anger began to burn as the meeting began to take a darker turn. "I suggest you all start to figure your shit out or you will find yourself an enemy of mine." Lips curled as hackles bristled. "There is a sudden lacking of slaves, even the slightest transgression and you will find yourself demoted." Her gaze would flicker to Freya. She was the softest one in this pack, their weakest link.

With her coral gaze still locked on the girl, she would address her. "Freya will be traveling to Glaciem in the north. The Queen there as agreed to train her as a more advanced healer." She would finally release the girl from her gaze. "I am looking for someone to promote as Comte, along with Prédateur." It was time they all started doing everything together, hunting included. If war was on the horizon then they needed to start acting as a team. "To conclude, Imperium will be visiting us before the end of spring for a tournament. As you know Valentine is my son and our alliances with them is solidified. But into order to better acquaint our packs, we will be holding spars between our packs, along with a hunt for a feast at the end of the day. Children will also be welcomed, whom will be supervised by Freya." She doubted the girl would be interested in fighting, and there was no benefit in displaying the weakest link, even to her son, so she would have the misfortune of babysitting. She would the fall silent, her gaze sweeping the crowd, waiting for them to speak.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Second round is due by January 30th!