Militant

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
01-21-2015, 06:41 PM

The monstrosity remains where he is, his enormous bodice staying perfectly still as he gazes down at the ebony and silver woman. She coos her response to him, stating she is more than deserving of her captivating eyes. An aroused smirk graces his ebony lips, and he feels a warm sensation flutter around within his chest. The sensation of desire. Again he laughs at her next statement, he is amused by her bravery and desire to counter his questions with ones of her own. "Why don't you ask the boy I murdered to get it." His lips curl higher to reveal his fangs, the tips of his canines shimmering in the faint moonlight. "Might be hard to find him though, I don't remember where I shit him out." It was a bold statement, but it was true. He had indeed eaten the remains of the dog he had murdered to attain the harness. "And what about you, hmmm? Have you ever killed someone, Basanti?" He is truly curious, because if she had then he would have a better insight on her personality and background. If she was like him in any way... Well, he had a feeling they would get along. The only boundary stopping him would be Kylar, and possibly Cataleya.

"Speech"