Militant

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-21-2015, 07:54 PM

The cantankerous, violent masses of Arcanum would gather at the feet of their Queen and the meeting would swiftly begin.  Aerndís took in the words, the news of Solstice hardly a surprise, after all she was the one that brought that news to the queen and she wondered who remembered that the Thyre woman used to be of Solstice.  It was almost laughable now.  Aern knew nothing of Pantheon but it seemed the Queen wasn't eager to divulge what exactly had made them a target.  The bronze gladiatrix cared only for battle so the morality or errors of the proposed enemy were of little concern to her.

Lavender eye were set alight by pride as she and Skadi were promoted to Marquis.  How, lovely. They had joined so recently yet they were rising quickly.  Aerndís made a note to try and spend more time with Skadi.  She knew the woman was skilled and brutal fighter but she knew very little of the warrioress herself.  The idea of a join pack training thrilled her.  Yes…. she was always looking for new blood to spill.

"I'm excited for this joint tournament.  It should be fun and I thank you for my promotion.  Let me know whenever you wish to give your enemies a little taste of hell."  

"Speech"