gems
size
Small
build
-
player
KatG2
01-22-2015, 12:41 PM

Ganja would follow obediently back to their den, the meeting had been rather anti-climatic. She'd seen some interesting wolves, heard some interesting words that she thought might have been hurtful but most of all she would notice the way her mother stalked away, completely silent until the outburst that left her dark lips. The tiny green bud would cower behind her father's legs as she watched her mother's pacing unsure what this all meant.

Her father would mention easily that they could leave, that they didn't even need to be here. Ganja would only look up to her parents, feeling quite lost in everything. They were going to leave their home? What about their den? What about the seeds she had just planted to grow for her mother? Oh no! She'd feel tears start to fall from her eyes and the girl would rush to her mother's side, full of anger or not Ganja wanted her comfort. "We can't leave momma!" She would cry, something she'd never done before. "They've barely started to grow!" It was unlikely that Dione would realize what the tiny she wolf spoke of, but surely she must realize how important it was to her tiny bud for Ganja to be so against her mother's wishes.
""  

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]