size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-22-2015, 02:13 PM

Her tears would be licked away and she would smile softly, nuzzling the woman's cheek. She promised to come back and tell them where they had settled. She nodded eagerly, and her smile grew when Dione called her an older sister -- that she wanted her to be part of her little ones lives. She had yet to even meet the little whelps, and she would love to see them before Dione dragged them all away. "I would love that, Dione," she said softly, trying to bite her lip to stop the flow of tears. She didn't want to be a rambling mess anymore, and she knew that she couldn't stop the woman from leaving. The little green lady had made up her mind, and nothing Mercy could say to stop that. But to have little siblings, to have them know that they could come to her for anything, well that would make her feel a lot better. "Maybe you can even leave one here with me," she teased, trying to lighten the heavy mood that had fallen over her.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.