Toxin

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-22-2015, 04:41 PM
The notion that this whiny creature was going to go out with the monsters on her own was so funny that Toxin choked on a laugh. That was just silly, she was gonna die and maybe that shouldn't matter to him. Still though... Valentine might not like it if this girl died, because if this was her home then she must live in Imperium, and she looked a little bit like Valentine too. Before he could ask she asked if he were running away too, and that thought sent shivers up his spine. Hastily he shook his head back and forth. Maybe she was a spy for mother, maybe she was trying to trick "No!" he said quickly, voice even higher than usual in his fear. "This is my home and I'm staying with my Mother." He was full of conviction as only the terrified could be, even if he tried to hide that fact. He thought that maybe this conversation would be better (or at least less likely to get him in trouble) if they talked about something else. "Why do you want to leave, anyways?" He took a step closer, sniffing in her general direction. She didn't smell sick or anything, maybe she was just stupid instead.