ardent

this bitch is gonna burn

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
01-22-2015, 04:52 PM

The woman would dip into a bow, her nose nearly touching the plains before rising back up once more. Well, it was certainly good to see that her sons pack was respectful. Easy words fell from green lips, pulling her own charcoal lips back into a small smirk. It certainly had been an interesting when she first met the woman. But why this woman felt they needed to get to know each other now, so long after the event, was still unknown. The was small, incredibly so, her crown having to tip back to be able to meet her own coral gaze. She would even comment on her height, pulling a brief chuckle from her lips. "My dear, you do not know tall." She spoke of Aster. Already her son had to be nearly as tall as this woman, and he was only about 2 months of age. He was going to be a giant, probably surpassing his father.

Dione. The woman would give her name, yet the Queen did not feel so inclined, surely the woman knew who she was by now. "What can do you for?" Her silver crown tipped fractionally to the left, a brow lifting in question. "Its not everyday I meet a member of my sons pack who simply wants to get to know me." Haunches would fold beneath her, till curling around her hips. Something told her that this would not be a brief visit.

"Speech"