ardent

I'll tell you my sins

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
01-22-2015, 10:50 PM
His lips would curl as she flung words at him and immediately he would retaliate, his words flying from his tongue with very little thought given to them. "My daughter is dead Cat. Fucking. Dead. I thought you of all people would understand this! I'm not even sure if I'm sorry for it or god damn elated because apparently my whole bloodline with that woman is cursed. But thats besides the point because either way, they had a family and a home but then that was done. Gone. If your grandkids ended up in the same situation and you brought them home I would do everything I could to make them feel welcome and like they were at home whether the fit in or not. i expected the same fucking thing from you!" His voice would stay the same volume throughout it all, tempo the same but still his body burned with rage as it all came pouring out. But still somehow he managed to cover his teeth and lower his hackles, head lifting and tail arching rather then a show of rage. He wanted to rip into her so badly and yet he refrained. He had never attacked her. Not once. He had fought her but never started a physical confrontation and he had no intention of changing that.

Cat would attempt to explain it all but again the words would come up, spewing out like vomit without much thought to it all. "Amarant left because family is everything. He wanted to be with his brother. A bastard? Tell me. How is his child anymore of a bastard then Senka, Valentine or Basanti. All of them were born in a heat of the moment decision. At least he has the good graces to fucking stand by the mother of his child! I'm god damn proud of him for that! Perhaps if you pulled your head out of your ass you would see the world for what it was rather then continuing to believe it revolves completely around you!" He would say, words dangerously smooth, hissing out the ends of a few sentences as his lip twitched into the beginnings of a snarl. "They are my family and you treat them like shit. I need them here. They could be the different between sickness and health or life and death for our children. Why can't you just accept this!" He would finally snap, letting out an exasperated sigh and rolling his eyes back in his head as if it was such a simple thing that she should just understand.