gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
01-23-2015, 02:00 AM
Oh darling my hearts on fire

Well I don’t know where and I don’t know when, but I know we’ll be lovers again. I’ll see you some day before the end, I don’t know where and I don’t know when. Oh darling my hearts on fire, you know those love songs will break your heart.
-------------------------------------------------------------

She watched the beautiful woman's eyes snap upwards to her, but her shock soon wore off and gave way to a charming smile. Her own smile grew, as if to call her forward. The stranger was nothing if not stunning, her golden markings putting her brother Volt's yellow to shame. As the woman grew bashful, the flame woman pulled herself up into a seated position as a chuckle slipped from her lips. "Playing coy now, are we?" she questioned, her own vocals heady. The woman seemed to work with her, her double meaning in her words was not lost on her. She continued to eye this being from across the water, the reflection of the surface making everything shimmer. And then, ever so slowly she rose to all fours, movements languid as she made her way towards the stranger. Her own heat drove her passionate feelings to an even higher level, so much more than she could have ever thought possible. But this stranger was playing right into her hands, and she couldn't resits those luscious curves. An admiring hum rumbled in her throat as she came closer to the cobalt and gold stranger, hardly believing that she was really here. "Now what brings a goddess like yourself to this plain land? Surly there is somewhere more suited for a woman like you,” she cooed, batting her lashes at the woman.

Flame coated body moved to rub against her flank as Sere curved her body around the woman, easily wrapping around her slim frame. She tisked her tongue as she felt a few bony protrusions from her frame, smile turning downward. "What a shame, have your devoted followers not been taking proper care of their deity?” she asked, ember gaze lazily gliding upwards to meet the strangers gaze. She wasn't kidding either, with markings and hips like these... she almost had half the mind to check behind to to see if a line of brutes were trailing after her paw prints. She laughed again softly, eyes fluttering closed as she inhaled the strangers delicate scent as she finished her tightly wound circle around the woman, standing to the left of her now. "My name is Serefina Elementas, pleasure to meet you,” her words were sly, like a well rehearsed play she knew her lines by heart. She didn't take after the element of fire for no reason, her passion burned like the hottest flame. And now that Spring was here, it grew into an inferno. Sere picked up her right foreleg, reaching out and drawing her claws down the length of the woman's own right foreleg, her gaze following the trail her claws were making through her fur. Oh how badly she wanted to sample this flowers delicate nectar...