ardent

On The Road Again

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
01-23-2015, 09:23 AM

(OOC: May be confusing cuz so much to reply to xD)

He would tell Amarant to go back and speak with Cat, and that they would wait here. And though he did actually have the intention to when Colten said something, he would reply with a humorous grin.

"I'm sure Cat would be dying if I went missing."

He would be completely surprised as the voice of his grandfather came beside him, though he wasn't defensive or excited to see him. Neck turned toward the large man with a small smile and then turned back to Colten when Kylar spoke.

"I was going to suggest going back to Uncle Rune too."

Seemed the best way to go, Rune wouldn't turn them away because Colten had gone off to be a father now, right? At least they would be with family again, and with mom... Though Amarant didn't really want to be in that haunting anymore. As Kylar approached Ekko and the child, Amarant also wouldn't take note of Colten's dominance standing. Kylar would offer to take business with Cat so that Amarant could go freely, but he felt the need to go back. Maybe not one of his best ideas, but he felt responsible enough.

"I'll go deal with Cat later."

Eyes remained on Kylar for the most part, and he jumped when Ekko woke from her sleep and jolted into the man's face. Immediately he would settle before trying to calm her.

"It's fine, Ekko..."

Her name foreign to his tongue as he never knew her name until now. Surly he wouldn't soothe her defensive feelings. He knew Kylar was here to help, besides... Why would he want to bring back wolves that Cataleya sent away?

Walk "Talk" Think