gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
01-23-2015, 12:18 PM
She had a rather strong motherly instinct, the need to care for others ingrained into her. Especially pups. Even with the way her boys were forced on her she found it impossible to not love them with her whole heart and she was comforted knowing Ara felt the same way. Neither woman was willing to bring about pups the traditional way, so they would have to bide their time and wait for the right opportunity to arise. In a little more than a years time Hymn and Psalm would have the ability to procreate, the thought left her feeling a little dizzy. She didn't want to even think about Hymn and Psalm making their own families, but she knew the day would eventually come. A soft sigh would leave her lips as she leaned into Ara's kiss, her smile brightening a bit more in bliss.

Novel hadn't even known she would be able to love someone this much. She'd seen the love her mother and father shared for a time, but also knew the heartbreak of his disappearance. After the betrayal of so many men in her life the chance to love Ara had been easy. Mismatched ears would perk slightly at her words, her expression lifting from its relaxed state at the mention of their sons. "They're around. Psalm especially seems to be obsessed with tracking. I don't even want to think about where he follows some of these animals." She'd answer quietly, the boy seemed to enjoy stalking more than the actual hunt. He was much smaller than his brother though, and with the added strength of the other boy they made a rather deadly team.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]