Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
01-23-2015, 12:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2015, 12:34 PM by Evangeline.)

Vana sniffed and eyed the boy with contempt. Was he... scared? Was he too dumb to know that this was her daddy's land and that nothing could hurt them here? "Scardy-cat Mama's baby," she taunted. "Bet your mama still licks your butt for you. That's why you don't want to run away." She stuck her tongue out at the boy. Phim and Angel were masters of taunting when they wanted to be - well, she could do it too! But even if she was feeling sassy and rude, the boy was showing interest in her... so she sat up and plopped down to stare at him in return. "I'm running away because my brothers are horrible," she told him shortly, then immediately launched into questions of her own. "Is my daddy your daddy too? Is that why you're blue colored? And you've got black like me too... But not purples like my mommy so she can't be your mommy." Though Phim didn't have purples either... "Are you my brother and you got lost and stolen and that's why you're a scardy cat?"

""