ardent

a new beginning

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
01-23-2015, 02:03 PM
Ritsuka would give a small nod. It didn't matter where, but she had become used to the North. It was her home, her plane of existence so to speak. Ritsuka wasn't so unfamiliar with it at this point, and truthfully, well, the cold had started to bother him a little less. It made all the difference when you had someone to snuggle up to after all. The tan brute would push Tortuga out of his mind, thoughts clear when he spoke.

"We'll stay in the North. I've come to like it here and... I want to set my sights on the future, not the past. Who we were back then, as Tortugans, are not something we'll be again, right? You're going to be an alphess of your own pack, and both of us parents. We can't look behind if we're going to move forward." His words held an excited tone. "But you know the North a bit better I bet. We'll just need to figure out somewhere safe, somewhere warmer where the pups can be raised even if temporarily." The man would look around them. These caves probably wouldn't be the best suited... but maybe... maybe there was somewhere warmer deeper within.