Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-23-2015, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2015, 02:28 PM by Novella.)
"There has been a lot of good as well though." Novella hastened to add as Odette shared her sympathies for the Destruction family's misfortune. They had suffered but so many wonderful things had happened as well from her siblings and parents their differences to the love and future generations. Life could be a lot worse really though of course there were still many things that needed to get better. Her trapped family was one part of it of course, she still wasn't sure how to help them though after having seen Myth knew that apparently Jupiter's reign differed this time around to her first time.

The subject would move onto Glaciem's home now. Whilst Odette had been fascinated by Threar's lands it seemed her own pack could be boastful about their surroundings as well. Novella would smile as she listened to the vivid descriptions and Odette's cheery voice. "That sounds wonderful." She responded. "Perhaps one day I shall have to visit and see it for myself." A somewhat cheeky hint for an invitation though something told her that Odette would welcome her to visit.

The walk continued and with it the talk. Glaciem was a pack she knew very little about during Isardis reign and certainly knew even less for any rulers before that time. If Odette wished to share the knowledge she had though, Novella would gladly listen. "Of course, I'd love to hear it." She smiled, nodding her head in response and waiting for her new friend to continue.