Large
build
player
01-23-2015, 03:54 PM

I NEED YOUR LOVE I NEED YOUR TIME
WHEN EVERYTHING IS WRONG
MAKE IT RIGHT I FEEL SO HIGH
I COME ALIVE I NEED TO BE FREE WITH YOU TONIGHT I NEED YOUR LOVE

Voltage grinned honestly at his brother, beyond ecstatic that his brother was happy in some way. It was his dream that his brother would find someone to melt his icy restraint, to help him feel beyond happy, something beyond what he and the rest of his siblings could provide. He wanted to meet this girl now, meet the one that seemed to be able to warm his large heart. Voltage’s mind spun, trying to figure out how to get the name of the girl out of his Titan of a brother, and perhaps some sort of location he might find her. He just wanted to meet the girl, to find out just how special she was, and welcome her with open arms. He doubted Glacier would bring her home any time soon, if only because so much Elementas could be detrimental to anyone that didn’t know how to…handle them.

"I do my best." He teased, nudging his shoulder against his brother. He really did, he knew. They were the perfect pair. Glacier managed to neutralize his energy just enough, where as he felt that he sparked some emotion to the Titan’s strong heart. With a delicate smile he shifted to stand because he couldn’t remain to sit, it ached him to sit still, almost as if his muscles protested the lack of use. He felt so much energy coursing through him than normal, and maybe it was because of the heat season. His sisters scents surrounded him, and he was in his prime yet it was forbidden. He needed to keep moving to expend the extra energy of his prime.

He shifted on his paws, more so to keep moving than to fidget. With a laugh he nodded his head quickly, spinning towards the door and turning back to his brother with a large grin. "I think that would be best, big brother. Want to race?" He said with a chipper laugh, bowing down on his legs with his tail swishing through the air.

"Speech!"

Voltage Elementas