*wail*

Toxin

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-23-2015, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2015, 03:56 PM by Toxin.)

She would insult him again, which sparked Toxin's temper. The blue boy was older (even if he and this younger girl were almost the same size) and he stood up as tall as he could to show her that he didn't like her calling him names. Even so, that she even would was... funny. In a weird way. Necro and Ganja were pretty nice, mother was doing her best to beat the spunk right out of them. Whoever this little girl's mama was, she was probably doing just the opposite. "Yeah, well you've never met my Mama- er, Mother." His voice was sullen and he looked away, having forgotten that he was supposed to be careful just in case she was a spy.

The girl said that she was running away from awful brothers and Toxin's frown disappeared. Her siblings were stupid too? He sat down with a thump, interested in her all over again. She went on and on about how maybe her daddy was his daddy, but Toxin didn't believe that for a second. Novaro wouldn't have done that to Mother, he didn't think. Or at least Dione wouldn't have liked it if he did and that was probably enough to keep anyone in line. "My Father is super blue. Like, my kind of blue. I don't think he could make a baby as dark as you and besides, my Mother would probably get super mad." His paws slid out in front of himself until he was laying down. Toxin decided that he liked this girl, even if she was a butt head... and maybe if he just ignored the scaredy cat thing she'd knock it off.

"Talk" "You" Think